Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wiki

Ed is on, ed is off (HONGKONG/PHOTOS)
Aww. Kawawa. Photo from China.org.cn

I know this is super late. This things has super toned down and it's quite old old news. In fact, Edison Chen, the Canada-born Chinese actor has now quit showbiz and retired. And oh, if you're looking for the scandal photos here, sorry to disappoint but I don't have them. And I will not post them. Besides, the point of this post is not much about the scandal--it's about Wikipedia. I love Wikipedia. Almost everything about this whole wide wide world is written there. This scandal is there. SM is there. Even the Gucci gang (Quick, read the thing before they delete it.They are discussing about deleting it)! Even Ai ai. As in Ai Ai delas Alas.

Ai ai
Ai Ai Ai caramba. From Dave Channel


Ay caramba! But I don't understand why Wiki doesn't have a page for CVS or BB. DO you know these people? Do you have a wikipedia account? Then make an article about them. :-)

Well, for those who are really curious about what happened click me. Poor guy. What a way to end a career. But you can't blame him much--he's quite a looker, no? Girls would really line up just to get a piece of him. Check out this flowchart--a detailed (in chinese though) chart of Edison's girlies. Chan+ Cheung + Chung + Chen = Chin chan soo. Joke!

edison-wayfarers
Lookin' good! No? Stress lang yan. Photo from Digmelon

If I'm a staff of some pop/fashion/culture/entertainment magazine, I'll book him for a parody shoot of this incident. I'll give it the title "Ed is on, again!" hehe just kidding. But why not? (And for the record, I don't fancy much the prints on his wayfarers. But I love them wayfarers just the same.)

In the end, let us all remember that curiosity killed the cat! If you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment