Monday, July 6, 2009

Random Thoughts / Excited with ‘Alice’

I am a big fan of children’s stories/classics: Peter Pan, The Wizard of Oz (I have watched the old Oz film, obvs, I loved it), Grimm Brothers’ stuff, Maurice Sendak’s stuff, etc. So when I read about and Alice film in the works, my heart just skipped a beat. I still like reading but movie adaptations of books are super welcome.

Alice in Wonderland Johnny Depp Mad Hatter

Alice in Wonderland Red Queen (Helena Bonham Carter) 
And with the Depp-Bonham Carter-Burton trio, what more can I ask for?

Alice in Wonderland The White Queen (Anne Hathaway) 
Also starring in this film is Anne Hathaway as the White Queen (left)

I can’t wait to see how this will turn out. Thing is, we all have to wait till next year. In the meantime, I’ll just have the book.

10122008(008)

__

Via Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment