Last week, I planned to buy only one mag on my way home. I guess it wasn't a good time for me and my wallet to have visited bookstores at the end of a haggard week cause I got all these faster than you can say "empty wallet" :-).
- Ch-ch-ch-changes! Uno, reborn. iLove! Just exactly the kind of cover that makes me grab and go.
- Rogue's annual State of the nation issue. Last year's cover is def better IMHO (the Joey Mead one) but this one's not bad, just tamer than last year's. As always, top notch. Especially this issue's must-see Style Guide!
- Too bad I missed Roam's Issue launch last 12 June. But I made sure I'd get Roam 2. iLike! Definitely not your usual travel mag, this one's more for the adventuruous and artsy type.
- Homestyle's gone bi-monthly. We're in tought times, indeed. But a really nice issue anyway. If UZ were a mag, then this would be it.
- James Jean on Fully booked zine! My fave FBZ ish yet. Indeed, some of the best things in life are for free.