Friday, January 16, 2009

Magazines / New magazines...

Tsuper
Tsuper, From October Eighty

Stella
Stella, From Sesame Seed Creatives (I think? correct me if I'm wrong..)
__

I still haven't decided if I'll buy these or not. I saw Tsuper on the newsstands way back then (last year I think??) while Stella, just last weekend. I'm undecided not because they don't look good enough to buy and try, but because I just don't have a budget for new magazines! I have sort of told myself to try to buy every newly released magazine out there this year but I have come to a realization that it's not so possible at this moment. I mean, I thought I could because last year, I kindof did! But last year was different because the gap between releases are quite long, I have enough time to think and save up. Now, new magazines are being released left and right I can't buy all of them premier issues anymore. At least it's good to think that while major titles are folding up left and right abroad or reducing/cutting costs (Hello Men's Vogue?), the Philippine magazine industry is doing the opposite. I just hope that the new magazines will last longer than issue one or two. Mmmm, as for these two, judging from these covers they probably will!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment