Friday, January 16, 2009

Films & Videos / Amazing Ads: "First Love"


Parang ewan lang!!
__

I wanted to blog about this ad when I first saw it but I thought it's quite new and it's possibly still on it's way to Youtube. Or anywhere. I almost forgot to post it here until I saw Owen Maddela's entry.

Bittersweetastic! So strange...it makes me want to craugh! (cry+laugh)

Credits:
Creative Team:
GADC (McDo Clients) : Margot Torres / Christina Lao / Mel Montemayor
Creatives : Teeny Gonzales - ECD-Copy / Argem Vinuya - Sr. Art Director
Accounts : Tey San Diego / Wella Balagtas / Lester Obice
Producer : Irene Chingcuangco
Director : Stephen Ngo
Prod House : Provill / Sound Design
Caster : Enrich Munchua
Musical Work : "Ang Huling El Bimbo" by Ely Buendia
__

Video from argemv

No comments:

Post a Comment