Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Magazines / Jinkee Pacquiao for Preview Jan-Feb 2010


__

Last weekend, I heard Kris say something on the Buzz about Jinkee and Preview and an animal printastic spread. I didn't have internet access then so I thought I'll just check it when I get back home. I forgot all about it til yesterday when reader Thyz pointed it out. And oh boy ohemgee wow.



Hindi ko kinaya..in a good good way! Check out the full vid here and the behind the scenes feature here. Super early posting team stylebible x preview! Or could it be because Kris let the leopard, err, cat out of the bag na? Hehehehehe.


☝ What say you?


☝ Looking good is the best revenge. Agree? ☺

☝ O hai, Krista wahahahahahahaha





☝ Werq.



☝ Oha! Hotta hotta ha. Aminin.

__

Team Preview FTW. I'm so eggzited azzin azzin.
__

PS–I haven't heard from the FB people yet about the missing Slim's supplement. ☹

1 comment: